BATH EVERY DAY
November 25, 2019
The Benefits of Bathing Every Day for Health
- A shower every day is common. But in some other countries that have 4
seasons, bathing activities may be carried out only once a week, or
every few days. Fortunately for those of you who have a habit of bathing
every day because of the health benefits, it turned out really great.
Bath using cold water is also highly recommended, rather than using warm
Cool the body
- Excess body heat can cause health problems, such as heat stroke and gastrointestinal problems. For children, excess body heat causes chickenpox disease and bleeding in the nose.
- A bath can help cool the body and prevent you from the disease.
- Clean the dirt
- A bath can clean the dirt that clogs pores in the surface of the skin. Clean pores allowing the skin to breathe and prevent skin diseases such as eczema and hives.
- Relieve stress
- When you stress, muscle cramps and become stiff. Bath relaxes our muscles, and thus it can reduce stress.
- Cure depression
- Specifically for depression, then shower with warm water will ease your suffering. Bath has a positive psychological effect on the mind.
- Increase energy
- When you wake up in the morning, usually will feel weak and lethargic. Bath with cold water will make you excited and bursting energy.