November 25, 2019
- It can be used as a cleanser.
- It can be used as a toner.
- It is a wonderful skin moisturizer.
- Diluted version makes the hands smooth.
- It helps to retain the skin water.
- It plays an important role in cell maturation.
- It cures oily skin problems like pimples, acne, and blackhead.
- Its nature allows it to be used on baby and sensitive skin.
- Glycerin is non-toxic in nature, no wonder it finds the way to so many uses.
- It helps to retain the water in the skin.
- Wash your feet well and apply glycerine on your cracked heels. It works like magic in healing
- your cracked heels overnight.
- It acts as a sunscreen to some extent.
- It removes clogged impurities and helps in lightening skin shade.
- Glycerin also gives the skin a soft and supple feel.
- Apply a coat of glycerine on your nails after removing nail paint. It prevents them from looking dried up.
- Apply raw glycerine directly on
scars that are especially caused burns, acne or wounds to get rid of
them. Also read: Remedies To Get Rid Of Body Acne
- People with dry skin can apply raw
or diluted glycerine on the skin. It is way better than those costly
creams and parlor treatments.
- It can be used for skin lightening.
- It fills up the gaps due to the wrinkles thus makes the skin look younger.